Monday, April 7, 2008

pick up my strength again..

Change my method again...

I tried memorizing 5-15 juzuk then insya-Allah will enrol in my ex-school again (though 90% of them are kids and teens, few -56 yr old man, 60 yr old granny and young adults..)Sometimes u need to be in a group of hifz students to feel the drive and motivation to "beat one another" positively.

Its not easy but got to PUSH oneself. After reading about the 82 yr old granma, I felt rejuvenated and more positive in me finishing my hifz. Insya-Allah will try my best!

And the funny thing is that when I try to memorize , suddenly there came lots of problems that crammed up in my tiny brain. This somehow make my mind sway away from memorizing the Holy Quran. But after a while, I just redha and leave everything to Allah s.w.t and I felt peaceful. Alhamdulillah.

No comments: