Monday, October 20, 2008

Scanned images of Al-Quran

To facilitate my learning, I actually scanned or took pic (digital camera) some of the surahs that I am going to memorized or had memorized. Because its easy for me especially when the laptop is by my side always. And sometimes during inconvenient times, I can view it without touching and I can repeat my old memroization.

And then I found this site. IT had done the job for me. I oly scanned a few pages (juz 30, surah pilihan )SUbhanallah. May Allah reward those who put in so much effort for the benefit of all muslims.

Subhanallah.

http://www.ceramahislam.com/online-quran.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for posting this link. I was searching for it for quite a few days and finally I found it through your blog. May Allah bless you.