Sunday, December 14, 2008

A lot has been happening lately.

So much teardrops and sadness thruout these months. Cannot concentrate...

Felt that I dont deserve this. I felt so "kerdil" (tiny) in that far tiny corner of the world, evaporating.

I felt submerged in my sins that kept on accumulating.
I felt my heart is gasping for help...

Suffocating in the desires of the world
...................wanting to find a way out
lost amongst the thorny bushes
Thruout the stony hard rocky path

I kept telling ,yself
I dont deserve this
God, but I do need this
Dont deny me this gift
Dont take it away from me
But show me the light
the right path
the right way

I hope Im not too late
So much for me to learn
To grasp the knowledge
To remember as much
To love as much
But I can only do as much

I cannot bear if I were to lose this
I cannot bear to leave this

Oh God, please help me, ur hamba...
ur servant who is always struggling
to ur right path.....
amin.

No comments: