Monday, November 24, 2008

I dunno what to do...

I admit, I felt so GUILTY. I was too engrossed with my work that I neglect something precious dearest to my heart...my best friend the Holy Quran.

I wanna cry but I can't
I wanna shout at the top of my voice "HELP" but I can't

I just can doa in my heart with all my sincerity that God help me
Help me in opening the right path for me again
a better way for my heart to allow Al-Quran back into my life

What has happen to me?

Why did I allow such tragedy to happen?

Why am I so engrossed in chasing worldly gains?

I dunno....

I had been invited time and again to embraced Hifz and yet I did not treasure that invitation and cherish the time I had on earth.

What is wrong with me? I dunno

I am at loss..
I need to get back on my feet.

Stop, look and listen.
Listen to my heart and Al-Quran.
Read those hadiths and understand them by heart
Practise it!

I know i can do it!
I am and I will conquer this hurdle.
Because I know i am the BEST!
Insya-Allah.

No comments: