Friday, May 18, 2012

Pesan/Advice given by Ustaz Dato Hassan Din-AlHafiz

Was watching a Malaysian programme weeks back and I chanced upon an interview with Ustaz Dato Hassan Din. I only take note of the 5 things he advised Hifz students: (Note: not in any order..Im trying to remember thru my memory) 1)Do not read at cemeteries 2)Do not drink water that has ants in them 3)Do not eat coriander leaves (daun ketumbar) 4)Do not eat fish head 5)..oops...i forgot He said, there arent any reasons for it, he was told to do so and he did with no questions asked...something like that. Anyway, if any of these are wrong, please forgive me. I did notice my grey matter have cobwebs on them ..yikes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Assalamualaikum,

pure honey (especially tualang) and goats milk should help on memorisation.

Good water is essential for a hafiz because if you drink water that has chemicals, your throat tend to get dry fast during recitals. Groundwater is best.

Wallahu'Alam.