Friday, May 18, 2012

MIA for 1-2 years...

Assalamualaikum, it's been awhile since I have updated my hifz progress. By right, I should be a fullfledge hafizah by now, right? But erm, I'm really taking my own sweet time to memorize them cos of fear of losing them.

And I'm scared when I do, how am I gonna face Allah swt who has bestowed me with the ability to learn and memorise them? And so my progress was stagnant...but I did not give up, I just strengthen my previous hifz.

Some major incidents happened in my life.I fell into a big crater and has no hope of getting up til I looked up and see the sky. I saw the endless and limitless sky and somehow, I managed to escape.

And from then on, my life has changed for the better. I took it as a sign, to see the world. To learn and unlearn. To see the other muslim communities around the world and learn from them. Experience their beautiful way of life by integrating Islamic values alongside their daily activities.

Meanwhile, I do have a few blogs...do drop by, if u are interested.
U are always welcome to join me!
www.worldhalalquest.com
www.youtube.com/theputriberendam
www.facebook.com/worldhalalquest
www.twitter.com/worldhalalquest

www.theworldisinyourmind.com
www.twitter.com/worldisinurmind

Do persevere in your quest to memorize the Holy Quran.

My dua insya-Allah will include u and ur loved ones-May Allah swt. bestowed us with abundance, iman, taqwa, health, prosperity, love n happyness and ease our path to be a hafiz/ah. And may all of us be the permanent dwellers of Jannatul Firdaus.amin.

1 comment:

Musaafirah said...

Assalamu Alaikum warahmatullahi t3ala wabarakatuhu

We are starting a Quran Hifdh memorization group for sisters, Was hoping you could pass on the message please, Here is the link for more information: http://theroad2jannah.blogspot.com/2012/08/a-new-idea-what-do-you-think-sisters_13.html

(Addaallu 3lal khairi ka faailihi) Jazakumullah t3ala khairan