Thursday, August 20, 2020

Changes....

I've changed lots. And I don't think many understood what I've been and becoming.

But nevertheless, I don't truly care what people think cos only the Almighty truly knows what's happening and what's deeply in my heart. 

Anyway I've not been blogging here... But instead....
My blog for more than 10 years is linamasrina.com

You can check it out.... Its unlike this blog. Its my everyday life living as me. 

If you have something to say, say something positive and with much love. 

And before we judge others, we often hold the mirror to our face first before we express them out loud and boldly. 

And I believe we attract what we are. 

So be yourself. Whatever that may be. Be authentic. Be truthful. Share your colors and love with the world. 

And.... hurry on to your own path and purpose before we return home for good.

May we all be blessed with the best in this life and hereafter. Amiin. 

Love, 
Lina Masrina. 

No comments: