Wednesday, August 8, 2007

If I have TONS of money...

Hmm...niat to abolish all buta huruf. Meaning to educate all ages on how to read Al-Quran. But basics only. If one have a strong basic of Holy Quran then one can proceed to any mosque or private institution that is "mushrooming" over the years. Sometimes, one can be shy especially as u grow older. But heck the shyness, U ar ethere to learn. Anyway, u will get lots and lots of pahala dunia and akhirat. (both earthly and hereafter rewards)

If I have the money, I will want to create a school like kinda of asrama/hostel where one can stay there and live with a hafiz and learn from him. Preferably from Mecca/Madinah. (No I'm not discriminating) Hehee...but my Ustaz is from there. Anyway its just preference, all hafiz are great especially the devotion, time planning and especially the melodious voice in reciting the Holy Quran from the heart. Witness it at Makkah Al-Mukarramah and U will be Amazed. Syahdu.

Back to my so called DREAMS. My dream is to built separate schools for different sexes. Also have facilities like indoor swimming, basket ball court, socccer pitch for each building. To accomodate the
current modern technology, Hafiz-in training not only must be good in ukhrawi subjects but they can also succeed in the worldy affairs e.g be a doctor, pilot... Also sports such as swimming are good for them. (Isnt there a hadith saying about swimming?) Also they will learn many languages so that they can spread the word of Islam anywhere in the world without having to face the barriers of languages.

But of course this school must be recognised by local government so that they can take the local exams and vie for places in local universitites too..thus have many choices apt for them.

Also courses for all kind of classes for all ages can be held there too kinda modular or short-term program. Even pregnant mum with baby inside them . To learn hifz so that their child will be one too! Maybe a playgroup or preschool too for kids as young as 18months. (cause I see many preschools/playgroup but none is Quranic base)

I wish that I am the richest person on earth and I can have these schools. Anyway if any millionaire or billionaires who have lots of money to spare, u can think about this idea of mine. It will be the first state of the art Hifz centre.

I remember the words from the show a night at the museum by the President "If can be dreamt, it can be done.." Something like that.

Ok so enough about my dreams. Let's focus on current situation. I must start somewhere....Yeah, I must finish my HIFZ!

No comments: