Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Phase 1-Al Baqarah

Actually I've started this on 3/8/07. Page 21 of the Holy Quran. Ayat 135 of Al- Baqarah. As I'm starting anew, I am slow.. Now is already 8/8/07 and I've just memorized the 2nd ayat:136.

By right I'm supposed to memorized 1 page each day. Maybe I took too much time writing. Because I'm also trying out writing as it is said to strengthen ur hifz. True enough. I can visualise the sentence as I memorize them. But it took longer than expected.

ayat 135-136 of Al-Baqarah.
My target is that by end of this month, I should be able to get the hang of it and follow the true schedule -of 1 page per day.

By doing this blog, I'm also actually revising what I've learned to be shared with others..alhamdulillah.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

MashAllah i randomly fell across your page, i was looking for the name of the sahabah who took 14 years to memorize surah baqarah on google. But anyways. May Allah make this easy for you and make you successful for his sake. Amin.
i realized as well that writing it out takes too long, so i try just spelling outloud each letter with its repective vowels. Whatever method you use i pray its extremely successful. Amin. = )