Monday, October 1, 2007

Books and items that helped my hifz



Often, we need motivations for our quest of hifz. Other than a "Great buddy" for u to practise and check ur hifz, books are important in my life. Anything relating to memory, I will grab!(U can click on image/pic to view enlarge pic)

And second best is my creative Zen $129 (for recording my voice and to check whether I made mistake and also the holy Quran mp3.) and Digital Quran (last time $500 but now less than $100) and not forgetting the "tasbih counter" $3 (not in pic) which is very useful for LONG ayats..Of course, always carry the same Quran that u used to memorize with u always. Nowadays they have tafsir Quran with the exact replicate pages of normal Al-Quran and the tafsir/translations at the side. Can be found in local Islamic or Malaysian shops so its easier for muslimahs to carry around. (as shown above)

In the above books, one of them (in white) "Cara mudah menghafal Quran" (easy way to hifz)has some great TIPS and methods to memorise the holy Quran which I cannot find elsewhere. Tony Buzan book has ways to strengthen our memory by doing some "mind" exercises. And the others have tips on what to eat for ur brains.

Another tip about food intake for future huffaz . ALWAYS eat HALAL food. HALAL-certified and also the money used to buy your food must be from HALAL sources. IMPORTANT!

1 comment:

syahmitoo said...

Salam, lots of books.Thanks for the reciter.org website.

Surely, I will ask my ustadz to give a test on me after I finished the first Juz.

I`ve tried to choose a random ayat from the 1st Juz, and try to recognize the ayat before.
Huh, so hard to guess.

I`ve made a conclusion, it should be quality of what you memorize but not the quantity.