Thursday, October 4, 2007

Mama's doa is BEST!

Oh another tip, I learned from previous tahfiz/hifz seminars are that ..

If u ever have difficulty memorizing certain surah/ayats, or worse, u felt so LAZY or burdened by many "ups and downs of life" that U felt like giving up, please CALL or asked ur mama to doa (suplication) for u IMMEDIATELY wherever she may be. Mama's doa is EXPRESS normally immediately it will be fulfilled..allahu alam. If no parents, then ur guardian, if not spouse's doa will do too...better still, teach ur kids to doa for u also...

My mama doa for me is something like this (one day I accidentally overheard her doa, felt so touched, loss for words..) " Please let my child be the best Hafizah of 30 juz and of the Best calibre, dunia akhirat. Help her in her journey, Ease her burden, make it easy for her....and let her in return teach the younger generations and be the BEST Al-Quranic teacher...whereby her students will be from all over the world regardless of age...and hope she never ever forget the Holy Quran not even a single letter in dunia and akhirat ...."(amin ya robbal alamin..) and in return, insya-Allah I will doa for my kids similar doas...too..thus this doa will be continuous.... just to share2...

No comments: