Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Food to help ur memorization...

Okay, today I heard in IKIM fm Malaysia Islamic radio channel abut having good memory especially in order to be a huffaz:

There are many facts but most are common ones such as raisins eat 21 pieces everyday, daun ketumbar (coriander leaves) and green apple -its no good to eat them, make u forgetful and sourish items can cause more phlegm/lendih..honey is good...

other than common food listed above...these are some tips:
1.milk is good
2.eggs are good too, they are complete food for brains
3.kundur fruit aka winter melon fruit are good..if I'm not wrong Nabi s.a.w asked us to soak the fruit overnight in water and then drink it or eat it in the early morning before any breakfast
4.this is very interesting: if u eat a pomegranate fruit aka buah delima , ur heart will be bersih/sinar/cahaya (clean/cleansed/enlightened?)for 40 days (subhanallah) .Something like that...I think, one fruit cost about $5...though expensive , look at the benefits, masya-Allah. Mustafa centre always have.

Almonds/walnuts..are good

Also always have wudhu 24X7, thaT ALSO HELPS...

Sins...will make u forget ful too..even minor ones...like visual ones u watch on tv every day...

Allahu alam..that is all i can remember...if any error, please forgive.. that is my weakness...

p.s: Oh by the way, I bought FAQEH recently a compilation of goats milk,habatus sauda, raisins and others , I think about 14 items that are essential and are often used in the olden days...in Arab. My sons love it! Will check the ingredients and post the pic insya-Allah. Any one can eat them , any age...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Masha allah! tq so much for your sharing. This will definitely be useful to me as I have 9 and 7 yo daughters that are into memorization of 2nd juz. insha allah

Anonymous said...

Salam.

Thank you for this wonderful info. it will defenitely been useful for my 9 and 7 yo daughters as they are into memorize 2nd juz of al quran