Monday, May 26, 2008

Learning Arabic?

A good detailed in pdf file of online learning :
http://www.sacredlearning.org/classrooms/arabic/


Recently enrol myself in an arabic course . I am truly a newbie dummie of arabic language....zero knowledge. I was procrasinating on mandarin or arabic course. The fact that I can undersand mandarin well but not able to write, read or speak (can say some owrds but shy cos scared people will laugh at my pronunciation).Most arabic course taught us to speak arabic but this course is intense, it taught read,write ,grammar and composition. How cool is that?

I think arabic is important to undertand the Holy Quran so that can "menghayati dengan lebih mendalam " (appreciate) the true meaning of Al-Quran although its just basics. Furthermore sometimes, we need to wakaf that certain ayat and might wakaf wrongly unless we have a good grasp of Arabic knowledge..and of course going to Mecca, Medina will be a breeze if u know their language.

This is a one year interactive course (includes chat,interactivev program and online learnig) where I will learn Arabic read, write, grammar and composition from Jamiyah with the Al-Madinah University international (combined). So insya-Allah, by the end of the year, I should know some basics ,I hope...

What I love is the vast library books online that is provided by www.mediu.edu.my and I cannot wait to get my login and password. YIPEE!!

And I hope at the end of the course, all of us can go some place where the Arabic language learnt can be applied on.Since the first teacher is Morrocan so how about Morroco? hehe!

Anyway our first lesson with this Morrocan teacher is quite interesting. Its actually practising our makhrajul huruf (alphabets of the holy Quran)and like reading from IQRA bk 1, heheh! Felt like a kid all over again!

But I realised the way our teacher pronounced it is different from the ones we practise from reciting the Al-Quran and its tajwid. Probably could be its dialect and accent. Anyway, I just doa that I can be exceptionally good..in Arabic...I hope, I prayed..insya-Allah.

fyi-total cost is about $1200 and u can pay within $300 X 4months. Alhamdulillah.

1 comment:

Rozlan Mohamed Noor (RMN) said...

just arrieved here, becoz of ur domain name, contradic with my domain, www.celikhuruf.blogspot.com

keep on blogging