Sunday, May 18, 2008

Tahifz + Sunnah =new program of HIFZ

Recently read in the news that they might create a program whereby students memorize the Holy Quran and the hadis together. They will do a trial run this july and 30 students will be chosen. This programme is the collaboration of Kampung Siglap (Marine Parade) mosque and As-Syafaah Mosque(sembawang)

Alhamdulillah, its a dream come true...

I hope one day, I could join that program too! I've always wanted to find HIFZ of Al-Quran and Hadis-2 programs into 1. Always, and somehow my prayer is answered.Alhamdulillah.

Fact or fiction?
Someone told me that those who memorize Al-Quran only, is different than those who memorized Al-Quran and Hadith. This can be seen in the character of that individualistic. Hmm...fascinating...

Whatever it is, if one can memorize anything from AL-Quran of Hadith, to me, is a champion!

wallahu alam.

I will doa many times so that I can train my kids (or myself) to memorize both Al-Quran and the Hadis.I wish to start a new generation in my family line. A generation of huffaz. I think that would be perfect, insya-Allah. Amin.

No comments: