Sunday, May 18, 2008

I fall out with many good people...

I have been keeping mum for the past decades and suddenly as I aged, my patience are running short and my temper grew. Still I bite my lips and suffer in silence. Oh, the agony of not able to retaliate back or just do something or burst out...

Then one day, I realise I cannot take it any longer!!! I just EXPLODE...and I really mean EXPLODE!! I let out streams of hot tears and knife-like words to anyone who has cause grievance and danger to me.

Cannot do it anymore....

I really cannot tolerate anymore nonsense...

But as I let out, I felt better. Of course the truth hurts but somehow, they can improve and changed for the better. I should have done this earlier, should not have waited so long . I should have told them on the spot when that happens, no need to build or accumulate over the years.

Of course some retaliate with dagger -like words, worse than mine but at least all of us say our piece..and life goes on with less burden in the heart.

Some relationship grew better but somehow just burst like soap bubble and nowhere to be found..

Maybe this is one way, I can cleanse my heart so that I wont be so preoccupied with the worldly affairs as I indulge in Hifz...perhaps..wallahu alam.

No comments: